The US Veterans Corps was an idea that was based on the experiences that Ft. Bragg & Camp Lejeune Veterans had while volunteering for ABC’s Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Operation: Coming Home.
Operation Coming Home was a project where the members of the Home Builders Association (HBA) built and donated a brand new Hero Home for a disabled combat veteran. The US Veterans Corps Team produced and directed the Operation: Coming Home Key Ceremony event (click here for video) for the HBA. When the keys were delivered and the event ended there was a strong urge from these Veterans to continue the mission; Thus the creation of the US Veterans Corps.
Today we have volunteers from every US Military Branch, Military Spouses, Military BRATS, ROTC, Patriotic Citizens, Foreign Allied Military, and a Parachute and Rappel Team.
Operation Coming Home
Operation Coming Home provides custom Hero Homes for troops that have been injured in combat operations.
Toys For Lil’ Troops
Toys For Lil’ Troops provides toys to the children of deployed or low income troops.
Rescue Ruck provides food for US Military, First Responder & Veteran families in need.
Rescue Me Across America
Rescue Me Across America provides aid to US Military, First Responder & Veteran families.
SEE CALENDAR OF CURRENTLY SCHEDULED MISSIONS
- Guinness World Record Toy Drive
- Hurricane Irma
- Hurricane Harvey
- Hurricane Matthew
- South Carolina Floods
- Louisiana Floods
- Annual - Operation Coming Home National Award Winning Wound Warrior Housing Project
- Library of Congress (4 of our Combat Veterans will be placed into the LOC for a video history) 2014
- Hurricane Sandy, New York
- Wounded Warriors & PBR Adventure Day
- Annual Salute Our Troops Tour
- Wreaths Across America “Arlington Cemetery
- 18,000 toys in 24 Hours to 4 US Military Installations
- Hurricane Irene clean up
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition Fayetteville NC 2011
- Operation Coming Home National Award Winning Project
- Toys for Lil Troops (Toy drive for the children of deployed US Marine & Army soldiers)
- Guinness Book of World Records for Food Drive 2011
- Military Advisor to Breach the video game by Atomic Games
- USO Lounge Remodels and Moves
- USO Show (we produced the 2009 event and televised it to the Middle East)
- Combat Fitness Challenge ( annual fund raiser for the US Marine Corps)
- Care package drives for Special Operation Teams to include Seals, SF, Marines, & Delta
- Kids on Guard (National Guard camp for kids of deployed parents)
- Welcome Home & Deployment Ceremonies
- Military Appreciation Games for NC State Sports
- Wounded Warriors fund raisers
- Veteran furniture moves
- US Flag flown for the US Veterans Corps on September 11, 2009 from US Navy Seal Team
- Home Town Heroes (Fund raiser for care packages, Operation Coming Home and a local fire station)
- Annual Movie for membership drive (GI Joe, A-Team, Captain America)
- Just Serve TV Pilot: 3 missions were filmed
- Annual Military Appreciation Night with Carolina Hurricanes
- Carolina Hurricanes Wards Warriors Suite for 2009/2010 Season
- Armed Forces Day event 2009
- NBC Today Show – George to The Rescue
- Washington DC Trip to meet with senators and Congressmen